Innokin Axiom Sub-Ohm Tank
Designed By Innokin in Los Angeles, California, the Innokin Axiom is an ultra-compact 22mm tank with 3.5ml capacity and advanced integrated top fill design. Crafted with top quality stainless steel & glass, the Triple AFC Intake directs maximum focused airflow to the dual horizontal coils for amazingly intense flavors and deep, full clouds. The Axiom atomizer heads are dual horizontal kanthal coil with a dual airflow design perfect for variable wattage (Recommended 20-40W).
The Axiom includes a builder friendly RBA (Rebuildable Atomizer) head for customized single & dual coil builds, (1) 0.5ohm Axiom organic cotton atomizer head(pre-installed), replaceable glass, spare o-rings and an Axiom vape band. Created by vapers for vapers, the new Innokin Axiom tank packs a superior vaping experience into a compact, ultra-sleek design.
Features and Specs:
- Low Profile High Output Design
- Ultra Compact Tank
- 22mm Diameter
- 510 Threaded
- 3.5ml e-Liquid Capacity
- Advanced Integrated Top Fill Design
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Triple Airflow Control Intake
- Glass Tank
- Builder Friendly Axiom RBA Head for Single or Dual Coil Builds
- Includes (1) Axiom Kanthal Dual Horizontal Coil 0.5ohm Organic Cotton Atomizer Heads for Variable Wattage (Recommended 20-40W)
- Vapes Perfect with Coolfire4 Series
Tip for new users: We strongly suggest 6mg eLiquid or lower with this atomizer. Sub-ohm atomizers produce higher throat hit than low and standard resistance atomizers. Using this atomizer with a nicotine level above 6mg will usually taste burnt or harsh.
Warning: This tank uses a sub-ohm resistance atomizer. It will only work on a mechanical mod or a mod capable of firing an atomizer of 0.5ohm or lower. You must be sure that your mod AND batteries can handle SUB OHM coils. If you're using a regulated mod, make sure it can handle the amps. For mechanical mod users, please use 20 Amp batteries or higher. Use the OHMS LAW CALCULATOR, CHECK YOUR AMPS, and be safe! Any questions please contact us by email.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous
Please Note: This product is not covered by warranty and cannot be exchanged
Subaivapers.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.